Saturday, September 25, 2010

It's the little things

  In life as in everything else it is the little things that count.  It is the little things that make all the difference to our lives.  When you want to take steps to become more eco-friendly, take baby steps and try to implement one thing at a time.  Do that one thing for 21 days and it will become a habit.  There are many little things that can help families go green in their daily life.  One of those things is the Wrap-N-Mat.

  I have been using these in my kids lunches since last year.  My husband also uses them for work.  We use the snack pouches too.  I think I love how easy they are to use and the kids love the designs.  Three of my four kids are now in school.  Using a stainless steel water bottles for their drinks also makes an impact.  I used to give them two juice boxes per day.  I no longer buy juice boxes.  I am constantly amazed at how such a small item like the Wrap-N-Mat can make a big difference.

  If you want to change and make a big difference try a little Wrap-n-mat.  You'll be surprised at how little effort goes into implementing them in your daily life.

  If you have a School or organization that would love to raise funds while becoming more eco-friendly today.  Contact us today to find our more information. 

Patricia Oliver
Proud Mom and sales rep for Envirobottles Canada

No comments:

Custom Search